|Family name||First name||Phone number|
The Friends of the Northborough Senior Center Inc. promote and support the goals and needs of our town’s beautiful Senior Center, which opened its doors in March 2010 at 119 Bearfoot Road. We support the Northborough Council on Aging and the Senior Center staff by raising funds to help provide programs and social services for older residents of Northborough.
Where do our funds come from?
- Membership dues
- Fundraising projects and events
- Contributions from individuals
- Business and corporate gifts
- Gift Cart at Senior Center
- 50-50 raffle at Bistro @ 119
And how are our funds dispersed?
- Mailing of Northborough Times, the Senior Center newsletter
- Health clinics
- Purchase of Senior Center amenities, such as the ping-pong table and baby-grand piano
- Monthly birthday luncheons at the Senior Center
- Support of Center events such as the annual Veterans Day luncheon in November
- Co-sponsorship of the Center’s 5th anniversary celebration in March 2015
Thanks for visiting the Friends’ website! Please click here for more information about us and about how you can take part in supporting the Senior Center. Then take a few moments to check out our upcoming events.
Please contact email@example.com if you are having any problems viewing this website.