The Friends of the Northborough Senior Center Inc. promote and support the goals and needs of our town’s beautiful Senior Center, which opened its doors in March 2010 at 119 Bearfoot Road. We support the Northborough Council on Aging and the Senior Center staff by raising funds to help provide programs and social services for older residents of Northborough.
And how are our funds dispersed?
- Mailing of Northborough Times, the Senior Center newsletter
- Health clinics
- Purchase of Senior Center amenities, such as the ping-pong table and baby-grand piano
- Monthly birthday luncheons at the Senior Center
- Support of Center events such as the annual Veterans Day luncheon in November
- Co-sponsorship of the Center’s 5th anniversary celebration in March 2015
Spectacular Fashion Show and High Tea...click here for complete gallery!